WM Recorder 14 – Everything You Needs To Know Before Getting The Software
The WM Recorder is a powerful stream-capturing video recorder software that lets you record streaming video and audio from the Internet and save it to your PC. Just open WM Recorder, then play your video, and it’s saved on your PC as a perfect digital replica of the original stream.
This highly demands software published by Applian Technologies, Inc has been used by thousand of users all around the world.
The software supports all the popular streaming file formats and protocols, including:
- Flash™ Video FLV format files – (HTTP and RTMP protocols)
- Windows Media™ (HTTP, MMS and RTSP)
- Windows Media™ DRM (plays according to DRM restrictions)
- Real Audio™ and Real Video™ (HTTP and RTSP protocols)
- Streaming MP3 (Shoutcast™)
Let’s See the Great Features of The WM Recorder 14 (Latest Version)
Here are some of the WM Recorder 14 top features:
- It’s an advanced video and audio recorder supports thousands of web sites.
- It allows you to schedule live stream recording and allow multiple streams recording at once.
- It can resume recordings if the Internet connection disconnected.
- It works even with slow dial-up Internet connections.
- It can record password protected videos at the highest quality.
- It allows you to preview, pause and rewind live streams.
- It allows you to adjust and control the settings or features as you needs.
- It allows you to watch commercial free from some popular TV/Movie sites.
- It automatically reconnects for recording on-demand broadcasts.
- It includes the handy Loopback** application to record more sites.
- If you want to buy WM Recorder 14 software now, you can get them through this link.
** LOOPBACK can be used as a downloader (download mode) but its main use is to loop back the browser data and dump it to a file without connecting to the Internet (loopback mode).
How Does The WM Recorder 14 Work?
The WM Recorder 14 is a proven software that can record or download almost all videos or audios files from the Internet. Here is how the program work:
What Are The Pro and Cons of The Recorder?
Let’s see what are the advantages and disadvantages of WM Recorder compare to others media recording software.
¨ It’s Easy: Just open WM Recorder, play your video or audio and it’s saved automatically to your computer hard disk.
¨ It’s Powerful: WM Recorder 14 supports most streaming formats and protocols than any other stream recording software.
¨ It’s Smart: For many radio stations and streaming TV services, the software allows you to preview while recording, pause and resume live playback, rewind for an instant replay, or fast forward back to the live stream.
¨ It’s 2-in-1: When you get the WM Recorder 14, you also will get the WM Converter for free! You can use the WM converter to split and merge recorded audio & video files.
¨ Could not find anything that is not good.
Where You Can Download The Software?
Before you get the software, it’s good to know the minimum system requirements of WM Recorder 14:
¨ Operating system: Windows 2000/ Server 2003 R2/XP/Vista and Windows 7 or a Mac with Parallels or Bootcamp and Windows installed.
¨ Browsers: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Opera (or any other web browser).
¨ High-speed Internet connection is recommended.
¨ Real Player 10 or higher (for capturing real streams).
¨ Supported File Types: FLV, WMA, WMV, ASF, ASX, MPEG, AVI, WAV, RM, RA, MP3, MOV
To start download and use the WM Recorder, click here to get the software at the best price.
Installing and Using The WM Recorder 14
Once downloaded, you need to install the program before it can be use. The process of installing the WM Recorder is pretty straight forward but in case if you don’t know, here is the step-by-step guide.
After installed, you must know how to use the program as well as some of the settings that involved. For full instructions, right-click here to download the free tutorial.
Special note: The WM Recorder is similar to Replay Media Catcher, both products are suitable for Windows users from Applian Technologies, Inc. However, the Jaksta for Mac is a special audios/videos downloader created specially for Mac users.
Where Can You Get The WM Recorder Software For The Best Price?
That’s a really important question. You want to be sure that you’re getting a really good deal.
Overall, the WM Recorder is a great software. Aside from its quality and high-tech features, it’s also affordable as compared to other similar audio/video capture software.
So, I’ve done some research for you and found that you can get the best price using the following link (for instant download).
What is WM Recorder Bonus Bundle?
The WM Recorder Bonus Bundle is 5-in-1 software series that includes WM Recorder, WM Capture, Video Clone Plus, WM Converter and WM Splitter. With this bundled software package, you have the ability to capture, convert and edit ANY video that plays on your Windows PC or laptop.
Here is the overview of the bundle software:
- WM Recorder 14 downloads perfect bit-for-bit digital copies of internet videos with ease. Just click “record” then play your video.
- WM Capture records video from ANY web site or player by capturing directly from your screen. If WM Recorder can’t download it, WM Capture can record it – with amazing high quality.
- Video Clone Plus can duplicates (clone) any videos that play on you computer screen easily.
- WM Converter converts your downloaded or recorded files into AVI, iPod/iPhone, Windows Media, MPEG and many other popular formats.
- WM Splitter lets you quickly and easily extract or remove portions of audio and video files.